Exp : 7-12 yrs
*Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
* Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
*Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
*Audit systems and assess their outcomes
*Preserve assets, information security and control structures
*Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
*Manage the organizations information technology resources and supervises the staff responsible for operating and supporting the IT systems.
*Collaborate with business departments to align their IT systems to their requirements and manages the systems to ensure they're constantly available to users.
*Ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget. Youll be in charge of your project team and itll be your responsibility to ensure everyone is doing the right thing at the right time.
*Total strategic and management responsibility for IT resources.
*Recruit, train and manage a team of IT staff, hiring people with the skills needed to operate and support a wide range of IT resources, including desktop and laptop computers, printers, telephone systems, data centers, servers and networks.
*Responsible for securing the data and the IT systems against loss or attack by computer viruses or other external threats.
*Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
*Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
* Modify the IT security policy to protect corporate data on employees' mobile devices while ensuring the privacy of users personal data.
* Responsible for meeting the organizations IT needs within agreed annual budgets.
* Control or reduce costs wherever possible while maintaining a high level of service to users.
* Consider other options for managing IT at a lower cost, such as outsourcing management of the infrastructure to an external service provider and reducing the size of their internal support team.
* Align IT with business needs and streamline business processes, improve productivity and increase competitive advantage.
* Focus on providing suppliers, customers and other business partners with secure access to the organizations IT systems and data.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time